Oconomowoc Area School District online registration for the 2018-19 school year is open now through August 8, 2018. The registration process is available through your online Family Access account. It is imperative that you complete the registration process by August 8, to ensure accurate student records on the first day of school.
You are required to complete the registration process for each student. Upon completion of online registration, you will receive an email confirming that you have completed the process. If you do not receive an email, please login to your online Family Access account to verify that the process is complete for each student.
Registration Assistance Available:
- Computer access will be available at Meadow View Elementary, Nature Hill Intermediate, Silver Lake Intermediate, and Oconomowoc High School during normal summer office hours. Please visit www.oasd.org/SchoolRegistration for the summer hours at each location.
- There will also be access at Greenland Elementary during summer school hours, which are: June 18 – July 27, 2018, 8:00 a.m. – 12:00 p.m., Monday-Friday (closed on July 4, 2018).
- For families who have not completed the registration process prior to August 8, computer stations and assistance will be available at Oconomowoc High School on August 8, from 11:00 a.m. – 7:00 p.m.
- Please note, a $25 late fee will be assessed for all registrations completed after August 8, 2018. Schedules and teacher assignments will be visible in Family Access on August 20, only to families who have completed online registration.
NEW 1:1 Chromebook Program Information:
- Starting in the 2018-19 school year, the 1:1 Chromebook Program will be introduced for students in grades 4-7.
- The cost for optional Chromebook insurance is being reduced from $35 to $25.
- Additional information on the Chromebook program is available at www.oasd.org/Chromebook.
Athletic Registration Process for OHS & 7th and 8th Grade Intermediate Students:
- To be eligible to participate in a sport, a student must complete a separate Athletics Registration process by July 31, 2018. Visit www.oasd.org/AthleticRegistration, for step-by-step instructions.
District Nurses and Health Services Team Available On August 8, 2018:
- District Health Services team members will be available for walk-in appointments at Oconomowoc High School on August 8, from 11:00 a.m. – 7:00 p.m. to discuss any health/medical questions or concerns regarding your student.
- Families can also use this opportunity to drop off medications and health paperwork to District Health Staff for students attending any of our schools.
- If you would like to schedule an appointment on a different day to discuss the medical needs of your child, please contact Jody Ernser, District Nurse Assistant, at (262)-560-2114 or ErnserJ@oasd.org.