The Oconomowoc Area School District will partner with Walgreens to offer a COVID-19 vaccination clinic for kids in the Lake Country area at Silver Lake Intermediate School. The vaccination clinic will be open to anyone aged 12 and older where Walgreens will administer the Pfizer vaccine in two doses. The first clinic will be held on Wednesday, June 16, and the second clinic on Wednesday, July 7, 2021.
SCHEDULING YOUR APPOINTMENT
- Visit the Walgreens scheduling website or scan this QR code to reach the registration web page:
- A guardian must complete the registration process for children aged 12-17 and must attend the vaccination clinic with their child.
- The first vaccination will take place on Wednesday, June 16, 2021, at your scheduled time.
- The second vaccination will take place on Wednesday, July 7, 2021, at the same time as your first appointment.
ARRIVAL & DEPARTURE AT SILVER LAKE INTERMEDIATE SCHOOL
- Both clinics will be held at Silver Lake Intermediate School, 555 Oconomowoc Parkway, Oconomowoc.
- Please park in the front lot and enter through the main entrance. Staff members will assist with check-in and directions.
- The clinic will be held in the school gym.
- The vaccinations will be administered by trained Walgreens staff.
- There will also be space for patients to wait for a short time after vaccination.
- Western Lakes Fire District emergency medical personnel will be on-site to assist anyone who may need it.
The OASD is proud to partner with Walgreens in offering this large-scale vaccination opportunity to our community.
If you have questions about the Pfizer vaccine, please click here for information from Walgreens.