Oconomowoc High School students create a yearbook each year. You can find information on this year's yearbook below.
SENIOR PHOTOS DUE DECEMBER 17, 2021
Attention Class of 2022 and Parents! All senior photos are due to Ms. Wieseman by Friday, December 17, 2021. Please follow the guidelines below when submitting photos.
OHS Senior Portrait Information & Guidelines
Please follow these guidelines when you submit your senior photo. Photos might not be accepted if these guidelines aren't followed:
- Standard wallet size (2.5 x 3.5) - must be vertical
- Digital format preferred in .jpeg format with a minimum resolution of 300 dpi
- Full body poses will not be accepted - photos must be from the waist up or a closer image of the face
- Props are allowed at the discretion of the yearbook advisor and principal
- Background should not be busy or distracting (outdoor shots accepted as long as the background is suitable)
- Digital photos are preferred if they are high-quality
- Photos can be submitted on CD, via e-mail, or hard copy dropped off in the main office for Ms. Wieseman
Photos can be emailed to Ms. Wieseman at WiesemanL@oasd.org before the December 17 deadline.
Parents & Families - Create a Grad Ad For a Senior!
Parents and Families of the class of 2022! Use the link below to design a grad ad to congratulate your senior as a part of the 2021-2022 yearbook! This is usually where families choose to include a message and childhood photos of a student.
Grad Ads Deadline: ads must be completed and paid for by May 12, 2022
Our OHS yearbook is printed by Josten's and families can order their yearbook directly through Josten's.
Questions? Contact Liberty Wieseman at WiesemanL@oasd.org