OASD Families: A new Daily Update is posted on our Virtual Learning Hub. Today's update includes information on:
- Grab-and-go breakfast and lunch now available to all OASD students in need
- OASD playground closures in accordance with the "Safer at Home" order
- Technology help for 4K-3rd grade families
- OASD & YMCA child care partnership
- Student work permits
- OASD Summer School
We will be sharing updates with the OASD community every weekday of virtual learning. Visit our new Virtual Learning Hub at www.oasd.org/VirtualLearning, for information, assistance, and virtual learning resources.
Please click an assessment to view information and resources.
The Wisconsin Department of Public Instruction publishes a report card for each public school in the state. The report cards are based on state test performance, high school graduation rate, and student attendance. Schools receive an overall accountability score (1-100).
- District Report Card: Exceeds Expectations, 4-Stars
- Greenland Elementary: Significantly Exceeds Expectations, 5-Stars
- Ixonia Elementary: Significantly Exceeds Expectations, 5-Stars
- Meadow View Elementary: Exceeds Expectations, 4-Stars
- Park Lawn Elementary: Significantly Exceeds Expectations, 5-Stars
- Summit Elementary: Significantly Exceeds Expectations, 5-Stars
- Nature Hill Intermediate: Meets Expectations, 3-Stars
- Silver Lake Intermediate: Exceeds Expectations, 4-Stars
- Oconomowoc High School: Meets Expectations, 3-Stars
The Wisconsin Forward Exam at grades at grades 3-8 for English Language Arts (ELA) and Mathematics, at grades 4 and 8 in Science, and 4, 8, and 10 in Social Studies
WI Forward Exam: Online Tools Training and Sample Items (Chrome Browser Required)
The PreACT provides students with a structured testing environment similar to what they will experience when taking the ACT, ACT test-quality questions, and predictive scores on the familiar 1–36 scale. This helps students get comfortable with the test and understand how they’re doing in core subjects. It also helps parents and educators identify areas where additional support might be necessary.
ACT® Tessera® measures the personal skills like resilience and teamwork of 6th—12th grade students to identify their strengths and areas where we can help them improve. Positive development of these skills contribute to academic success and a healthy school climate.