District Health Information
SICK Children Belong at Home, WELL Children Belong at School!
We ask if your child is ill, that they stay home to limit exposure to other children. One problem for parents is deciding when your child is too ill for school. Click the Illness Guidelines. This information is not intended as medical advice, but is merely designed to provide guidelines to be followed until your doctor can be contacted for their opinion.
2017-18 Hearing and Vision Screening:
- Greenland: October 4th, 2017
- Summit: October 11th, 2017
- Ixonia: November 1st, 2017
- Meadow View: October 25th, 2017
- Park Lawn: October 18th, 2017
- Nature Hill: December 5th and 6th, 2017
- Make up date December 18th, 2017
- Silver Lake: December 12th and 13th, 2017
- Make up date December 20th, 2017
Each fall all students in 4K and 5K will be screened for hearing and vision unless an exclusion form is received. Any student may be screened by parent or teacher request. The exclusion and request form can be found in the forms section of the Health Website.
Click here for 2017-18 Immunization Form. See the forms page for requirements and Clinic Information
Director Of Nursing Services: Lindsay Wojtasiak, RN, BSN
641 E. Forest St., Oconomowoc, WI 53066