Silver Lake Intermediate Athletics & Clubs
- Silver Lake Intermediate School in Oconomowoc, WI, is pleased to offer a variety of athletic opportunities to its students.
- 6 Grade may participate in cross country and wrestling
- 7 & 8 Grade may participate in football, cross country, girls basketball, boys basketball, wrestling, girls volleyball and dance.
- Navigate through the drop down menus to find information regarding Silver Lake Athletics.
2021-22 CLUB OPPORTUNITIES FOR GRADES 5-8 (UNLESS NOTED)
|NAME OF CLUB||ADVISOR(S)||STARTING|
|6 Grade Jazz Band||Kailey Warrichaiet||December|
|7 & 8 Grade Jazz Band||Jeff Thielke||October|
| BROADWAY 2021 Fall Musical Revue:
All Together Now
| Forensics (6, 7 and 8 Grade
|Homework Club||Jill Jones||October|
| Jr Delta Epsilon Phi German Honor Society
* 8 Grade
| Kindness Rocks!
* 7 Grade
5 & 6 Grade Flyer (Session 1)
7 & 8 Grade Flyer (Session 2)
|Tina Kurtz|| October (Session 1)
February (Session 2)
|MasterChef Junior|| Lauren Fleischfresser
| October (Session 1)
April (Session 2)
* 8 Grade
| Robotics Club
| Corrinne Michor
| Trap Club
* 6 / 7 / 8 Grade
|Michael Bretl||March 2022|
|Veterans Club|| Jill Jones
|Student Council Club|| Julie Green
| WEB (Where Everyone Belongs)
* 8 Grade WEB Calendar
| Laura Arndt
2021-22 ATHLETIC OPPORTUNITIES FOR GRADES 6-8
2021-22 ATHLETIC OPPORTUNITIES FOR GRADES 7-8
SLI Athletic spectator Policy
- We are currently operating under normal spectator policy.
SLI ATHLETICS AND CLUB COVID GUIDELINES
- Per Federal Mandate, masks are required on buses.
ATHLETIC & Co-curricular code of conduct
Athletic Director: JC Bruns (BrunsJ@oasd.org)
Athletic Director Assistant: Tracey Webster (WebsterT@oasd.org)