The primary responsibilities of the Business Office include accounting and financial reporting, facilities, insurance and risk management, payroll, audit and budget, and financial planning, among others. Several information resources and contacts are posted at the bottom of this page. If you cannot locate the information you seek, please contact my office for assistance.
We sincerely appreciate the financial effort extended by our community to support the District. We attempt to demonstrate our appreciation each day by working diligently to develop great schools and great students while using resources wisely.
Business Services Staff
Director of Business Services
Main Fax: 262-560-2103
Accounts Payable Specialist/Accounting Analyst
Accounts Payable Specialist
(Teacher, Sub Teacher, Administrators)
Business Office/Payroll Administrative Asst.
Denise Koch (Paraprofessionals, Custodians, Admin Assistants, Extracurricular)
2017-18 BUDGET AND TAX LEVY UPDATE
- Certified staff compensation and FTE levels approved in May
- Competitive employee benefits
- Appropriate class sizes at each grade level
- Summer Academy professional development
- Elementary math curriculum adoption and related teacher training
- Expansion of pilot program for modernized learning spaces at all school sites
- Continued expansion and support of Universal Design for Learning (UDL) framework district-wide
- 1:1 Chromebook initiative at OHS, Nature Hill Intermediate and Silver Lake Intermediate schools
Financial Audit Report
2016 - 2017 Audit Report (PDF)
Moody's Financial Bond Rating
Moody’s Investors Service has assigned an Aa2 rating to Oconomowoc Area School District,
WI’s $19.9 million General Obligation School Building and Improvement Bonds, Series 2018. Concurrently,
Moody’s maintains the Aa2 rating on the district’s outstanding general obligation unlimited
tax (GOULT) debt. Post-sale, the district will have $93.6 million of GOULT debt outstanding.
The Aa2 rating reflects the district’s sizeable tax base supported by above average income
levels and located within commuting distance of Milwaukee (Aa3 stable). The rating also
reflects the district's solid financial position, as well as its modest exposure to unfunded pension liabilities, and above average debt burden following issuance of voter approved debt.
The full report is available upon request. Please contact the OASD Business Office.