OASD Families: A new Daily Update is posted on our Virtual Learning Hub. Today's update includes information on:
- Grab-and-go breakfast and lunch now available to all OASD students in need
- OASD playground closures in accordance with the "Safer at Home" order
- Technology help for 4K-3rd grade families
- OASD & YMCA child care partnership
- Student work permits
- OASD Summer School
We will be sharing updates with the OASD community every weekday of virtual learning. Visit our new Virtual Learning Hub at www.oasd.org/VirtualLearning, for information, assistance, and virtual learning resources.
Please complete the contact form listed at the bottom of the page to add your name to our alumni list. Thanks!
For information about class reunions, go to the Alumni Class site. This site is not affiliated with the Oconomowoc Area School District.
For additional questions, please contact Jenni Holland, Dir. of Communications.
You meet them almost every day – adults living in the Oconomowoc area who proudly say they are “Raccoons.” They are often involved in community-wide efforts, members of one or more service clubs, or volunteers at multiple venues. Many who currently teach in the District discovered their love of learning while students in Oconomowoc schools. They have stayed or come back to the area because it’s a great place to live. With its family-friendly opportunities, bountiful natural beauty and exceptional educational opportunities, Oconomowoc is just the place to live, no matter what phase of life.
Other OHS alums include:
- The marketing director for the Green Bay Packers is a OHS alum; a 2004 graduate was a graphic arts designer for the Denver Broncos
- Vice Admiral Dirk Debbink, Chief of Navy Reserve and Chief of Staff, U.S. Pacific Fleet, is a OHS alum
- As a competitor for Concordia University, Brock Solveson is a two-time national champion in javelin
- A 2000 graduate, now a rocket design doctoral candidate, was part of a group that traveled to Capitol Hill on behalf of Citizens for Space Exploration in support of NASA.
- World renown jazz composer and arranger, Fred Sturm, graduated from OHS in 1969
- 2009 graduate Taylor Johnson became the second youngest player to win the Ray Fischer Amateur Golf Championship
- OHS graduate Jack Sutte plays trumpet with the Cleveland Symphony
- Craig Schiefelbein, co-founder and CEO of Paragon Development Systems (PDS) graduated from Oconomowoc High School in 1982. He is also co-founder and chairman of the Oconomowoc Area Foundation and is active in a number of civic organizations.