Community Event Information
Community organizations that serve youth and families in our area may provide informational flyers for events or programs.
- Please review the Oconomowoc Area School District's policy on relations with community organizations, and on public solicitations on school premises.
- Then please complete the request form.
Click to Complete The Flyer Request Form
Please be aware that the Oconomowoc Area School District does not formally endorse the non-school publications, events, or informational pieces that will be displayed on the page. These flyers are being shared for information purposes only. The OASD reserves the right to review and approve or deny all materials for placement on this page.
INFORMATION FROM COMMUNITY ORGANIZATIONS
- Blessings in a Backpack Golf Classic: May 19 at Ironwood Golf Course - Register to Participate Today!
- Oconomowoc Chamber Orchestra Memorial Weekend Concert on May 28 at 7 PM - Buy Tickets Now!
- Nagawicka Lake Sailing School - Registration Opens March 1
- Healthy Kids Running Series: Sundays, April - June for Pre-K to 8th Grade
- Boating Education Course from U.S. Coast Guard: May 21, 8:00 a.m.-5:00 p.m.
- Cub Scouts Day Camp 2022 - Learn More & Sign Up Today!
- HAWS (Humane Animal Welfare Society) Programs for Kids
- Online Environmental Education Opportunities from Prairie Springs Environmental Education Center
Information from the YMCA at Pabst Farm
YMCA Level Up Leader: Youth & Teen Leadership Workshop for Grades 7-12 on May 20th
YMCA Youth/Teen Safety Workshops: Home Alone & Babysitting Safety, May-August
YMCA Summer Dance Classes, Grades 3-10
YMCA Youth Golf Clinic on May 22 or Golf Classes June 22-August 10
YMCA Spring & Summer Youth Sports - Register Today!
INFORMATION FROM Oconomowoc Parks & Recreation
Information from First Bank Financial CentrE
Information from gals institute
- Mastering Mindful Minds: For Adolescents Ages 10-14
- The Workshop Box: Calm, COOL, Capable ages 9-12
- Gals on the Go Project- Student Scholarships for Workshop Registrations
information from parents united
Parents United is a coalition of 26 school districts in collaboration with educators, community resources, and related service providers focused on empowering parents of children with disabilities to become effective advocates and informed decision-makers. This nonprofit community-based organization provides regular informational workshops featuring experts presenting a wide range of topics relative to students with disabilities and their families. Parents United began with 4 districts in 2002-03 and has grown exponentially.
To learn more about Parents United or see their schedule of events and workshops, visit www.parentsunitedwi.org.
Information from Healing Hearts of Waukesha County
- Healing Hearts of Waukesha Country - Grief Support for Children & Families - Program Brochure (no expiration)
- "Honoring Your Grieving Heart- Adult Grief Support Group (no expiration)
- Virtual Grief Support Groups- Children, Teens, and Adults (no expiration)
- Feeling Lost from a Loss?- Young Adult Virtual Peer Grief Support (no expiration)
The OASD reserves the right to review and approve or deny all materials for placement on this page.
Information from Community Organizations for Greenland Elementary
Information from Community Organizations for Ixonia Elementary
Information from Community Organizations for Meadow View Elementary
Information from Community Organizations for Park Lawn Elementary
Information from Community Organizations for Summit Elementary
Summit Yearbook - Order through the Summit/OASD Webstore by May 20th! This is the first time yearbooks have been offered this school year. They are not available in Skyward Family Access/student fees.
Click here to link to the webstore and order your yearbook.
YMCA Sign Ups Starting Soon
All Aboard Train Mural
Information from Community Organizations for Nature Hill Intermediate
Information from Community Organizations for Silver Lake Intermediate